Saturday, December 29, 2007

Flip-flops and cruel, cruel practical jokes!!

I was directed to a "Myspace" BLING PAGE (!!) this morning and started going through avatars, gifs and such!!

I find myself strangely attracted to this flip-flop gif.



I think it's because of a joke that Keith and I have where he's wanting to get me a pair of flip-flops for every major (and minor) holiday. He says we should go to the shoe store (or Wal-mart!!) and ask to be fitted for a pair of flip-flops. (funny in and of itself!!) Then, watch the face of the salesperson when they realize that I'm an amputee!! (No big toe or 2nd one on my right foot.) He really wants to exclaim "OMG!! What happened to her toes??" and see what reaction he gets!!

We're either really sick or have entirely too much time on our hands!!

Either way, it's why "we're so happy together!!"

Kelly :)